Polished concrete flooring is fast becoming one of the most popular looks in today's modern home designs. Using
X-Bond Overlay Systems for floors, walls and joinery, you can now achieve the industrial/rustic natural look without the high costs associated with a traditional polished concrete floor.
X-Bond is a seamless overlay system, hand applied insitu to floors, walls and joinery. X-Bond is applied directly over a substrate at 2-3mm thick including concrete, compressed sheeting, MDF, plaster and tiles. X-Bond consists of internal and external finishes and sealers, available in a variety of colours.
X-Bond Seamless Stone
• Hand trowel marks are visible in this finish, creating movement and colour variation throughout.
• Suitable for internal floors, walls, joinery, showers and external walls and joinery.
X-Bond Polished Stone
• A smooth finish that has light and dark tonal variation throughout. The X-Bond is sanded creating a
more industrial looking surface.
• Suitable for internal floors, walls, joinery and showers and external walls and joinery.
• The blade creates chatter creating a textured finish and higher slip rating.
• Suitable for external floors.
• A unique, highly textured finish, suitable for applications requiring a high slip resistance or to create a
Available through Alternative Surfaces, the Hall & Hart design team extensively used the X-Bond Overlay System in our brand new display home the Soho, to achieve an industrial, sleek, polished, modern look. Ask our expert Color Consultants about using X-bond in your home!