SOLD! A Charming Provincial High-End Luxury Home
Congratulations to the H&H team on being a part of this record breaking sale in the Upper North Shore of Sydney.
New records were broken on Saturday, 13th March when a recently completed charming Provincial Hall & Hart Home sold at auction for a record $5.53 million! A new record for a property under 1000sqm.
More than 150 onlookers flocked to this weekends Ray White auction at 15 Woodlands Avenue, East Lindfield. Crowd's gathered in the landscaped gardens of this stand out luxury Hall & Hart Home to witness this record breaking sale. There were close to 400 auctions this weekend and data showed that nearly nine out of 10 properties sold, including this stunning Provincial home.
Located in East Lindfield in the Upper North Shore of Sydney, this knockdown rebuild project radiates architectural appeal matched with indulgent, luxury living. A thoughtfully planned architectural design where an abundance of light shines right from when you enter this superb residence through to the covered alfresco overlooking the pool.
Our interior design Carly Beautyman adds “ Our clients achieved an aesthetically charming Provincial home with our Designer Living Inclusions Range with customised features including the double sided fireplace, extended ceiling and window heights.”
Personalised custom design changes include:
- Customising a Chelsea Provincial facade to the Elyse 44 floor plan
- Double height ceiling voids with additional windows to let in an abundance of natural light
- Intergenerational living with guest/parent retreat
- Double sided fireplace in main living area
- Impressive entertainer with covered alfresco terrace overlooking the pool
- Architectural lighting design